PDF GENERATOR FOR WORDPRESS PLUGIN LETS YOU CREATE PDFs OF PAGES, PRODUCTS, AND POSTS FOR BETTER DISPERSAL OF BRAND INFORMATION WITH WPML COMPATIBILITY. YOU CAN MAKE OR CREATE PDFs EASILY FOR YOUR WEBSITES.
PDF Generator for WordPress provides the key support in portfolio building depending on your industry type. The PDF plugin for WordPress allows you to create PDF files for the pages to ensure the availability of information offline. It allows the admin to convert all the posts, pages, blogs, and products on their website into PDF files.
Users can download PDFs from the WordPress site or view them in a new tab. Also, the admin can authorize users to receive their PDFs at their email addresses. The WordPress PDF creator makes sharing information seamlessly across different channels. You can predefine the settings to customize the header, the body, and the footer. Users can non-commercially distribute the downloaded PDF files with WordPress PDF Generator Pro plugin. The admin can customize the free wordpress pdf template to align with their brand. So, the distribution of PDFs provides an opportunity for brand promotion.
WITH THE PDF GENERATOR FOR WORDPRESS PLUGIN YOU CAN:
- Convert all the posts, pages, blogs, and products into PDF files.
- Now update PDF icon visibility based on user roles.
- Export posts, products, and pages into PDF format in bulk with the default PDF template.
- Add footer customizations for post name, post date, and author name.
- Display more than one image in a row.
- Display more than one meta field in a row as per requirement.
- Display icon to both guest users and registered users.
- Allow direct download of pdf files or send them to users’ email addresses.
- Get a Shortcode to add the PDF icon anywhere on the page.
- Get a shortcode to insert your own pdf.
- Set the PDF download button’s location.
- Set a custom PDF download icon.
- Predefined header, footer, and body settings.
- Include author details.
- Compatible with WPML, thus facilitating your multilingual audience.
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite
PDF GENERATOR PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR PDF GENERATOR FOR WORDPRESS PLUGIN
1) Include Important Details
The General Settings in the PDF plugin allows you to include important information in the generated PDF files. The plugin lets you display the categories, tags, taxonomy, post date, and author name.
2) Display PDF Icon Based on User Roles
With the help of our latest update in the WordPress PDF plugin, you can now restrict the visibility of the PDF icon on your website for different user roles such as administrator, author, editor, and so on. This will assist you a great deal in increasing quality leads from your website itself.
3) Bulk Export
You can export PDF files for products, pages, and posts in bulk using the default template provided in our free WordPress PDF plugin generator.
4) Add Footer Customizations
Our latest plugin brings in the footer customization options for you. You can now add the post name, post date, and author name to the pages of your generated PDF files.
5) Display More Images In a Row
We have solved displaying your post or product images in a better format in our latest update for the PDF creator plugin. You can now display more than one image in a row using the functionalities of this PDF plugin by turning on the setting from the body settings tab.
6) Control The Display Of Functionality
From the display settings of the PDF icon, you can choose to display the PDF generator icon to either the registered users or the guest users or both. You can also opt to allow, both, the registered and guest users to either directly download the information in PDF format or e-mail the PDF file to the user.
7) Icon Settings
WordPress PDF Generator gives you a free hand to customize the plugin icon for the front end of your website. You can also set the size of the PDF generator icon as per the design and theme requirements of the WordPress site. Display settings in the plugin allow several positions to place the icon, also letting you set the alignment of the same to center, right, and left.
8) Predefine Header Settings
The layout settings authorize you to tailor-make the header settings. You can upload the company logo and details besides setting the header width. Layout settings also allow you to set the font and font size.
9) Predefine Body Settings
Body settings have many features to let you set the page orientation, page size, and title settings. You can also predefine the content font settings, font color, page margin, and border settings. This plugin also provides RTL support for Hebrew and Arabic languages. You can add a watermark to represent your brand in the layout settings.
10) Predefine Footer Settings
You can set the size and width of the footer using the layout settings. It also allows you to set the footer text font and size as well.